RateX is a local startup that specialises in cross-border payment; we are looking for individuals who can amplify the growth of the company.
Your stint with the company will be an exciting one with the projects on our plate. With the team of young aces to work with, our open mindedness creates space for your new ideas and methodologies to make a stamp on RateX.
You are responsible for the strategy and execution of integrated campaigns across RateX existing products; driving brand awareness and new customer acquisition. It consists of both online and offline marketing, and requires a high degree of cross functional collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit. In this position, you will use your creative and analytical skills to understand our customers target to create efficient, high impact marketing programs.
* Develop strategy and own execution of innovative integrated campaigns designed to drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness.
* Identify and actively investigate high-potential opportunities; Test these and incorporate into a broad acquisition plan.
* Drive social media and influencer strategy; stay up-to-date on social marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant social channels
* Employ a broad mix of marketing tactics to generate brand awareness and new customer acquisition with multi-touch programs across all segments of the business (digital media, email, social, etc..)
* Ensure alignment and collaboration across internal and external partners (marketing, merchandising, creative services).
* Work with the channel marketing owners to best leverage campaigns and ensure consistent end to end customer experience
* Maintain effective communication across organization as it relates to programs owned.
* Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track efficacy of variables. Analyze campaign performance against established benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve
* Drive effective management of budget and program ROI
* Manage and own relationships with external vendors, and collaborate with internal teams within RateX
* Participate in brand marketing and company-wide strategic planning initiatives and advance company thinking around the long-term role of integrated marketing in company growth with an eye towards customer acquisition
Initiates marketing campaigns to improve awareness, as well as conversion rate
Working with customers to help understand their needs to improve our product.
Handle the social media accounts of the company.
Works closely with the design team to create marketing materials.
Caters to the needs of customers in terms of good customer support skills.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2-3 years marketing experience focused on comprehensive integrated marketing plans that include an appropriate promotional mix and both traditional and interactive marketing tools (e.g., PR, advertising, digital, and social media)
* Experience managing multiple projects with flawless execution
* Prior Retail and/or E-commerce experience a plus
* Experience building strategic partnerships
* Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
* Strong team player with a positive attitude
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills plus experience in dealing with multiple and diverse stakeholders and business partners
* Build Good Teams - Not only managing them, building them. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.